I am a bit late with my posts on the things I have learned, as I was traveling so much in the last three weeks, but here I am – back again!
I have learned so much during the travel fair I have visited, but I fear that going too much into detail would be too boring.
1) Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan are the new interesting markets for the luxury travel industry, as there are more and more people traveling with a great budget. This was really new to me. So interesting!
2) Turkey is an interesting market as well. This is not such a news for me, but it was good to see so many interested Turkish travel agencies trying to find some new, luxurious destinations for their clients
3) The Knickerbocker Luxury Hotel will open its doors on NYC Times Square in 2015 and it must be amazing! Stay tuned for it!
4) Barcelona has over 200 hotels and meeting facilities
5) Spain ranks third globally in hotel rooms
6) There are 46 airports and 2 heliports in Spain
7) Five Spanish companies can be found among the top 30 most important hotel groups in the world
All the other things I have learned in and about Barcelona are listed in my Barcelona post, here are some examples (check it out for more information on these topics! 🙂 ):
8) The best discovery in Barcelona was the most delicious Tapas Bar Cervezeria Catalunya
9) Don’t forget your slippers if you sleep at NH Calderon
10) Do always ask for window seats, but especially if flying to Barcelona
I would like to conclude this post with a travel tip:
Always do the online check-in if the airline offers this service. Flights can always be overbooked, that’s part of the airlines strategy, and if you are unlucky and arrive a bit too late (and this “too late” is very flexible, depending on the cases) your place could be given to another person.
This cannot happen to you if you have already checked-in before.
Have safe travels and… never stop learning!! 🙂 Pinkvel